|Material||Stainless Steel and S1550 Alloy Steel|
|Item weight||70g = 2.47oz|
|Package weight||100g = 3.53 oz|
- Feature: Pressure relief valve is designed to easily replace a faulty stock relief valve, allowing you to maintain consistent rail pressure—and that makes them especially beneficial to higher horsepower engines! These fuel rail plugs will improve engine starting, and seal in up to 30,000 psi rail pressure to eliminate fuel pressure drops at full revs. The fuel plugs and are great for drivers seeking more power from their diesel.
- Application: EVIL ENERGY Fuel Rail Plug replaces the factory banjo bolt mounted on the top side of the pressure relief valve. Compatible with 2007.5-2012 Dodge 6.7L Cummins and compatible with 2004.5-2010 GM 6.6L Duramax.
- Function: Race Fuel Valve eliminates potential low fuel rail pressure DTC codes P1093 or P0087 (low fuel rail pressure during power enrichment) that are caused by insufficient pressure relief valve (PRV) spring pressure. This leads to the valve opening too early which causes excessive amounts of fuel to be returned to the tank.
- Rigid Steel Construction: Each Fuel Rail Plug is constructed of stainless steel to avoid cracking and excessive heat expansion. Effective anti-oxidation, anti-rust, anti-corrosion.
- Attention: Torque rail plug to 72 ft/lbs. 6.7L Torque rail plug to 72 ft/lbs. 6.6L.
Product DescriptionThe Diesel fuel rail pressure plugs replace the stock or shimmed pressure relief valve. Removing the stock pressure relief valve will help to maintain fuel rail pressure during full throttle driving by completely blocking the pressure relief port. It also helps to eliminate low fuel rail pressure codes that are caused by insufficient PRV spring pressure.
Cleanliness cannot be overemphasized when handling or replacing diesel fuel system components. This especially includes the fuel injectors, high-pressure fuel lines and fuel injection pump. Very tight tolerances are used with these parts. Dirt contamination could cause rapid part wear and possible plugging of the fuel injector nozzle tip holes. This in turn could lead to possible engine misfire. Always wash/clean any fuel system component thoroughly before disassembly and the air dry. Cap or cover any open part after disassembly. before assembly, examine each part for dirt, grease or other contaminants and clean if necessary. hen installing new parts, lubricate them with clean engine or clean diesel fuel only.
There are two ways to access the limiting valve. You can either remove the fuel rail by removing the injector lines, supply line and return line and completely removing the rail. This installation method can be difficult as accessing the fittings on #5 and #6 can be difficult. The other option is to disconnect the EGR
and remove the intake manifold. We suggest these instructions as they reduce the chance of damaging fuel system components and take less time.
Locate the fuel pressure limiting valve. It is screwed into the front of the
fuel rail located on the driver's side of the engine on the intake plenum
behind the intake manifold (see figure, (1)).
Start the engine and check for leaks.
If no leaks are present, the vehicle is ready to drive.
Position of Race Relief Plug
On the 6.7L 2007.5 to Current Cummins, the stock pressure relief valve is located on the back of the driver side fuel rail.
Note: Reuse original o-ring from stock plug
Our warehouses strive to have orders processed and ready to ship within 1-2 business days. Most products ship from one of our warehouses within the U.S. However, since some items will be shipped directly from the manufacturer, delivery times may vary. Common carrier deliveries typically range from 7 to 15 business days for delivery, depending on your proximity to the shipping location. If you are in a hurry, you can pay extra for shipping to speed up the delivery and we will speed up the delivery time to 2-8 business days. If your delivery time is over a holiday, please add an additional day for delivery. Our warehouses observe the following holidays: Christmas, New Years, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day and Thanksgiving. Shipping companies may observe additional holidays.
To keep shipping costs as low as possible and provide you with the best possible service here are some tips when checking out online:
- Make sure your shipping address is correct.
- Businesses run out of a residence will be considered a residential address and charged as such for any delivery.
- Include an accurate phone number when placing an order online. If anything happens with your shipment, we will need the best way to get in touch with you. Carriers often call ahead to verify that someone will be at your business to accept the delivery. If the carrier is unable to reach you, they may not be able to deliver your items.
RETURN & EXCHANGE Policy
If for any reason you are unhappy with your order or should you wish to return or exchange a product then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. at any time from Monday to Friday within 14 days after you received the item. Return shipping address will be provided within 24 hours, and you will get the refund within 3~5 business days after we received the return item. Email us at email@example.com.
All of our products are sold with a 14 day money back guarantee and must be shipped to us within 14 days of you receiving them. Returns can only be accepted of products that are unopened, unused and still in their packaging or with their tags still attached. We will only accept the returned items in the same condition as we sent.
Please make sure when returning something that you securely package the item as anything damaged in the post and returned back to us due to being insufficiently packaged may receive no refund.
Refunds will be issued back to the original method of payment or store credit only.